The University of Otago has opened the portal for its fully funded International Excellence Scholarships for post-graduate students who are qualified to pursue postgraduate degrees in Australia.
These scholarships grants students award worth $10,000.
The university is globally recognised for its outstanding and quality it offers students.
Overview of Scholarship
• Scholarship Country: New Zealand
• Degree Level: Postgraduate, Master’s degree
About Scholarship Program:
The Otago fully funded International Excellence Scholarships was founded to support International students who wish to pursue their postgraduate programmes at the university. These scholarships are granted to students based on the following;
° Students’ excellent academic records
These scholarships are as well designed to give support to promising students who desire to make a positive impact in their society.
Requirements of Scholarship:
Applicants willing to apply for this scholarship program must possess the following:
- They must be foreign students
- They must meet the entry requirements for eligible programmes
- They must meet the award level for the scholarship
- They must be subject to paying foreign tuition fees
- They must be willing to start full-time study programmes in 2023.
- They must be applying to study programmes in one of the following eligible programmes:
- Masters (coursework) degrees excluding the Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters (research) degrees
- Postgraduate diplomas excluding the Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Health (PGDipHeal)
- Honours degrees
Award and Duration for Scholarship
- Its award worth $10,000 and it is for one-year tuition fee.
Scholarship Application Method
This scholarship program does not need a separate application. All students who participate in University of Otago admission application and meet the criteria will be considered.
The aspirants who deserve the scholarship award will be determined by the University of Otago.
All aspirants willing to apply for this scholarship program should click on the below link to start their application.
Scholarships are awarded based on merit. This scholarship program is no exception. It’s granted based on merit which has to do with the assessment of students credentials.