University of Miami scholarship: The University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida, founded in 1925 is currently offering the Stamps Scholarship to qualifying international students who want to continue their education there
The University of Miami scholarship is fully paid for international students. Comprehensive tuition, a full meal plan, university health insurance, textbooks, a laptop allowance, on-campus accommodation, and a $12,000 enrichment fund approach are just a few of the exceptional benefits of this undergraduate scholarship.
The scholarship may be applied to undergraduate studies at the University of Miami. The scholarship will be awarded to international students who are talented, excel, and meet all academic requirements.
University of Miami scholarship: Scholarship details
Deadline: 1 November 2022
Place of Study: United States of America
Sponsor: University Of Miami
Study Level: Bachelor , Undergraduate
Subjects: All Subjects
Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships
University of Miami scholarship: Scholarship perks
- the total price of attending an undergraduate program.
- Scholarship for on-campus housing, a laptop allowance, and access to educational funding
- Students will also have the opportunity to join the national and on-campus Stamp Scholars communities, receive financing for academic and research projects, as well as invitations to conferences in other fields.
University of Miami scholarship: Eligibility
- Only Applicants who are International students are eligible
- Applicants have to apply And secure admission by the University of Miami.
- Applicants must have a commitment to enroll in one of the University of Miami’s undergraduate programs.
English Language Proficiency test certifucate
Degree of qualification