The University of Lausanne Fully funded Masters Scholarships is granted to outstanding students who graduated from foreign universities, and whose academic records are excellent.
The scholarships last for the programme the students have chosen, and it won’t exceed the duration.
- Country: Swaziland
- Programme Level: Postgraduate, Master’s Degree
- Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities
- Scholarship Type: Fully funded
- Scholarship Closes: Nov. 1, 2022
UNIL offers about 10 international students its scholarships per annum. The university informs the selected students that the sum of the scholarship granted is not enough to live in Switzerland.
All shortlisted students are exempted from paying registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid every semester.
Programmes You Can’t Apply For?
- Master’s degree from the School of Medicine
- Master’s of Education
- Master’s of Law.
- Master’s of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- Master’s of Science in Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- Master’s of Science in Health sciences
- Master’s of Science (MSc) in Sustainable Management & Technology
- All MASs (PhD programmes)
UNIL Scholarship Requirements:
Hoping to be considered for the scholarship? You must meet the following:
- You must have acquired a foreign university degree that’s equivalent to a Bachelor’s at UNIL before starting your Master’s programme at UNIL.
- You must have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially via particularly brilliant academic records.
- You must have a language level of at least B2 (in accordance with the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or at least C1 in English according to the language in which students’ chosen Master’s degrees are taught.
- You must have been registered with UNIL
- You must have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee
The UNIL Scholarship programme is open to all students irrespective of their countries but academic qualifications. The students with the best applications and credentials will be considered for this scholarship award.