University of Guelph fully funded scholarship program is for outstanding students who want to study Master’s or PhD at Guelph and it covers the successful aspirants tuition fee.
Guelph creates jobs opportunities for its students in government agencies, non-governmental agencies etc, and each student will receive well-rounded training in the mentioned field.
Summary of University of Guelph Fully funded Scholarship
• Country: Canada
• Available Degree: Postgraduate, Master’s, PhD
• Nationality: All international students
• Funding Type: Fully funded
• Scholarship Deadline: Now open
University of Guelph Scholarship Requirements:
Students willing to apply for this scholarship program considered for must meet the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field like Hydrology, Geography, Ecology, Forestry, and Economics
- English Language requirements of the University of Guelph is required
- They must meet the Master’s or PhD criteria of the University
University of Guelph Scholarship Award and Duration
- The scholarship award will be granted at domestic student fee rates.
- Successful students will be offered well-rounded training in the mentioned field
University of Guelph Scholarship Required Documents
All aspirants must be in possession of the following documents;
- Curriculum Vitae
- A Research Statement
- All relevant documents required
Method of Application
Applicants are advised to contact Dr. Wanhong Yang to continue the conversation. Applicants can also send an email attached with all their documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the programme.
Click on the button below to learn about the University of Guelph scholarship and start your application.
This scholarship program does not come with application fee. It’s absolutely free and the successful applicants will be selected based on merit.