University of Findlay Presidential Scholarship Awards:
The University of Findlay is glad to support excellent and brilliant students who wish to commence their academic journey in the United States of America with her scholarship awards. All students shortlisted for the awards will begin the 2023/2024 academic session with the University.
History of the University of Findlay
The University of Findlay (1882) is a privately-owned university in Findlay, United States. The university has 10 Master’s degrees, 60 Undergraduate programmes, and four Student-degree programs at the Doctorate level.
Why you should study at the University of Findlay? The university will prepare you for the future and will encourage you to learn English culture.
University of Findlay Presidential Scholarship Awards Details
• Host university: University of Findlay
• Programme level: Undergraduate
• Application Mode: Online
• Scholarship No: Not mentioned
• Department: NA
• Host country: United States of America
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
• These awards are eligible for all students.
• It offers all subjects.
Criteria for Admission
• Interested students must have high school certificates with excellent academic records.
• Interested students must have a GPA of 3.75/3.94
• Interested students must have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
Criteria for Language
Interested students must have present official proof of English proficiency :
• IELTS Minimum Score: 6.0
• TOEFL Minimum Score: 61
• iTEP Minimum Score: 3.5
• Duolingo Minimum Score: 95
• PTE Academic Minimum Score: 50
The University of Findlay will offer the selected students an award that is worth $19,000.
To be shortlisted for these scholarship awards, students must be admitted to Bachelor’s degree programme via the common application or university application portal at the university.
• Bank statement displaying available funds for at least the first year of studies.
• High school transcripts
• School leaving certificate or diploma
• A copy of the student’s passport bio page
How to Apply for Admission
The application for admission should be done via the official university’s portal.
All interested students must first apply for admission at the university before they apply for the scholarship programme.