The University of Derby is inviting Canadian students to apply for its International Merit scholarship for 2022. This scholarship award is funded by the UK Government.
Canadian undergraduates who desire to start their studies in the United Kingdom for the 2022/2023 academic session can apply for this scholarship award.
The Times Higher Education World University Ranking has rated University of Derby 801st in the world. The University of Derby aims to support Canadian students in achieving their educational goals and be a good ambassadors to their various communities.
Benefits of International Merit Scholarships:
All the successful aspirants will be granted £1,500 for the period of their studies.
International Merit Scholarships Entrance Process:
All interested aspirants are advised to apply for their preferred programme of study at the university.
Required Documents For International Merit Scholarships Entrance:
- Officially assessed institutional transcripts
- Aspirants should scan copy of the valid passport
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
International Merit Scholarships Entrance Entry Criteria:
- All interested aspirants are required to have a High School Certificate or GED with a minimum average of 65% in 5 subjects in grade 12. If specific subjects are requested, a minimum of 65% must be achieved.
- All interested aspirants must be enrolled in the university.
- High School Certificate or GED – 80-85%,
- All aspirants are required to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Scholarship application ends August 17, 2022
This scholarship award is granted to the successful aspirants based on merit.