The University of Calgary in Canada is pleased to announce its scholarship awards for outstanding International students who desire to study in the University for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The Scholarship award recognizes promising and outstanding international students academic records are commendable and who wish start their undergraduate studies at University of Calgary.
The University of Calgary started its operations in 1944, and since then, it has been exposing its students to quality educational. Presently, it has over 30,000 brilliant students who are nationalities of different countries around the world.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- School of Engineering
- School of Medicine
- School of Business
- Faculty of Social Work
- Faculty of Environmental Design
- Faculty of Kinesiology
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Nursing.
- For more information on the available course, click here.
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship worth $20,000 and it is renewable.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The following are the requirements required from interested students:
- English language is required from interested aspirants
- All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Interested students must have good academic records
Scholarship Application Procedure
The following are the application instructions all interested students are required to follow to apply for this scholarship program:
(i) Interested students should apply for their undergraduate programs at Calgary:
- Kindly create a UCalgary eID.
- Open the application guide to assist you with your application.
- Aspirants should submit their applications and pay a sum of $145 as application fee.
- According to your application, you will be informed in your Calgary Student Center how and where you will submit any required documents. Kindly visit the documents page for more details.
(2) Students should apply for the Scholarship through the following steps:
- Access Student Center in myUofC portal.
- In Student Center, click on the “My Financials” page.
- Now, scroll towards the Awards & Scholarships section, then click on “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”. Applicants should make sure pop-ups are enabled. Because if pop-ups are blocked, the page will not display.
- You will find a pop-up window open on your screen with any open applications or ones previously closed.
Scholarship Closes: December 1, 2022
The application of this scholarship program will close by December 1, 2022. Make sure you apply before it closes. We wish you the very best of luck!