If you are looking for fully-funded scholarship awards to study in New Zealand — you have found the right blog to uncover scholarships of such. University of Auckland ADB Scholarship is fully-funded and it is for outstanding students who want to continue their education at the University starting from the 2023/24 academic session. This scholarship is available for students who are from ADB member countries and want to pursue their Master’s degree at Auckland University.
What course do you wish to pursue? Auckland University offers most courses and has world-class lecturers and classrooms.
The University of Auckland is one of the top universities in New Zealand and it is a public research university.
The New Zealand university has been ranked by QS World University Rankings and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities. The University of Auckland and the University of Otago are the only universities enlisted in the Times Higher Education top 250.
Also, the University of Auckland has well-ranked academic researchers.
Details of University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023:
• Host University: University of Auckland
• Programme: Master’s Degree
• Scholarship Type: Full-funded
• Eligible Student: International
• Scholarship country: New Zealand
• Scholarship deadline: July 21, 2023
Benefits of the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023
• The scholarship will take care of students’ tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
• Students will be offered airfare from their home countries to New Zealand.
• Students will be offered health and medical insurance.
• Students will be offered airfare from New Zealand to their home countries after concluding their course of study.
• Students who engage in research will access a special grant for thesis preparation.
Study Fields You Can Apply For?
• Master of Arts (Development Studies)
• Master of International Business
• Masters programs in Engineering
• Master of Public Health
• Master of Science (Environmental Science)
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
• Students must be citizens of an ADB borrowing member.
• Students have gained admission to approved Master’s degrees at an approved academic university.
• Students must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
• Students must have nothing less than two years of full-time professional work experience when applying for scholarships.
• Students must be below 35 years when they are applying for scholarships. However, in cases of programmes that are meant for senior officials and managers, 45 years is the age limit.
• Students must be ready to return to their home countries after completing their respective programmes.
• Students must be physically fit and most importantly — be in good health.
• Students must be grounded in oral and written English communication skills.
• A valid IELTS test.
• A completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet
• A completed ADB-JSP Application Form
• A copy of the student’s Offer Letter to the University of Auckland
• Academic documentation — both academic transcripts and degree certificates
• A Certificate of Employment according to the duration of employment.
• A Certificate of Income.
• A Certificate of Family Income. It could be the student’s parents or spouses’ annual/monthly income.
• A Copy of the student’s Passport
• July 21, 2023
Procedure to Apply for a Scholarship
The above documents as well as the Application Form are to be sent to the University of Auckland on or before 21 July 2023. Below is the Postal Address:
New Zealand is a peaceful country and it accommodates students from all over the world.