Here is the time when you can apply for the Tampere University Scholarships. are you a student who is interested in studying abroad? then you should apply for the Tampere University Scholarships. Tampere University of Applied Sciences is interested in awarding scholarships to deserving and motivated students.
- Tampere University of Applied Sciences, Finland, is the scholarship sponsor.
- Tampere University of Applied Sciences, Finland, is the host institution.
- Scholarship value: 100% of tuition fees and a £5,000 relocation grant
- Several awards will be given out.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees
- All nationalities are invited to apply
Tampere University Scholarships Details
Tampere University tuition fee scholarships are provided at the time of enrollment and cover 100% of the tuition expenses for the duration of the program. The duration of the program is
- Bachelor’s degrees take three years to complete.
- Master’s degrees take two years to complete.
- Five years if the right to study for both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree is given.
Tampere University’s Finland scholarships are part of the national Finland Scholarship programs. Master’s program applicants are eligible to apply. Tampere University awards Finland scholarships to the most deserving applicants for each Master’s degree.
Finland scholarships pay the program tuition cost for the first year of study, as well as a 5000 € relocation award, which is paid to the student’s Finnish bank account after the student arrives in Tampere and begins studies at Tampere University.
Criteria for Eligibility
Applicants for Tampere University Scholarships for International Students must meet the following requirements:
- International students must apply.
- Applicants must commit to a full-time program.
- Applicants who are ready to begin a bachelor’s or master’s degree program
- To keep this offer, applicants must complete at least 55 credits during the academic year.
- Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency.
Procedures for Making Applications
To be eligible for the Tampere University tuition fee scholarship or the Finland scholarship, you must apply for the scholarship as part of your entrance application during the admission application period.
The application period for Master’s programme applicants begins on 7 December 2022 at 8.00 (UTC+2) and concludes on 11 January 2023 at 15.00 (UTC +2). The application period for applicants to Bachelor’s programmes begins on 4 January 2023 at 8.00 (UTC+2) and closes on 18 January 2023 at 15.00 (UTC+2).
Tampere University Scholarships and Finland Scholarships will be applied for using the same online application that you used to apply for admission at Studyinfo.fi.
To apply for the scholarships, you must indicate which scholarships you want to apply for (if any), describe in writing in a scholarship application letter on the application form the academic qualifications that support your merit-based scholarship application, and explain why you want to apply for a Tampere University scholarship (max. number of characters 3500). There are no further attachments required for the scholarship application.
Deadlines for applications: January 11 and 18, 2023