Applications are currently being accepted for the 2022 Swinburne University of Technology Bachelor Scholarship Award in Australia.
This scholarship award is founded to support women who desire to pursue a career in Science, Engineering, Technology and Mathematical disciplines.
These scholarships award will be offered to female students that want to begin Bachelor’s degree programs across a STEM discipline at Swinburne. All foreign and local, including New Zealand students, can apply for this scholarship award.
Established in 1905, Swinburne University of Technology is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia.
As stated by the CWTS Leiden rankings in 2020, Swinburne University ranks 2nd in the world for Mathematics and Computer Science.
Aspirants can apply for their preferred courses from the below courses;
- Bachelor of Engineering [Honours],
- Bachelor of Engineering [Honours] [Professional],
- Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science [Honours],
- Bachelor of Science [Professional],
- Bachelor of Computer Science,
- Bachelor of Computer Science [Honours],
- Bachelor of Computer Science [Professional],
- Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology, or the Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology [Professional] offered at the Swinburne University of Technology.
The shortlisted aspirants will be offered award worth $7,500 every year, for up to five years of Bachelor’s study undertaken by them at Swinburne University of Technology.
Criteria for Selection
- interested aspirants must be female students.
- interested aspirants must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian Permanent Residents or International students.
- interested aspirants must be commencing Swinburne student in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2022.
- interested aspirants must be enrolled full-time in eligible courses.
- interested aspirants must be studying on-campus.
- interested aspirants must have achieved a minimum ATAR of 90.00 and provide an ATAR certificate as evidence.
- Your Personal Statement which must outline the below:
- long-term goals and/or career aspirations
- how this scholarship program would make a difference in your career
- show leadership qualities and/or extra-curricular service to the community
- two written references, one academic and one character.
Criteria for Entry:
- Candidates are expected to meet the requirements of the Bachelor’s degrees they want to join at Swinburne.
- Candidates must submit scores of the listed English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 60
- TOEFL IBT – 64
- C1 Advanced – 169
- Common European Framework – B2
- Linguaskill – General^ – 160 to 179
- Duolingo – 96 to 100
The aspirants shortlisted will be offered $7,500 every year, for up to five years of Bachelor’s study undertaken by them at Swinburne University of Technology.