The American University Global Leader Scholarship for 2022 is currently available for qualified international students who wish to study in the United States.
The American University Global Leader Scholarship covers the costs of accomodation and tuition fees for the successful applicants to pursue a four-year degree at the university.
The American University is a leading university among Washington DC universities in global education, and it’s home to over 1,830 international students from 123 countries, representing different cultures and viewpoints.
Fully and partially-funded scholarships programs are also open in the United States, Germany, UAE, United Kingdom, and Canada. The following are some of the scholarships, so, check out;
• Application Deadline: December 15, 2022
• Country: USA
• Program: Undergraduate Scholarships
• Scholarship Award: Fully-funded
The American University Global Leader Scholarship enhances educational access and opportunity while promoting international diversity.
• The applicant must be an international student.
• The applicant must be enrolled in or have already begun any post-secondary studies at another university in his or her home country or the United States.
• The applicant must have graduated from secondary school earlier than 2021.
• The applicant who has overcome various obstacles and challenges including those from diverse and underrepresented global and socioeconomic backgrounds.
• The applicant must have a minimum 3.8 GPA equivalent out of 4.0 GPA (or in the top 10% of graduating class) for 9th-12th grades.
• The applicant must show commitment to volunteerism, leadership, community service, and to advancing the needs of people in their various home countries.
• The applicant must have one of the following:
° 95+ TOEFL iBT (all subscores must be 20 or more)
° 7.0+ IELTS (all subscores must be 6.0 or more)
° 65 minimum PTE
° 33 minimum SAT Reading subscore
° 29 minimum ACT English
° 120+ Duolingo (all subscores must be 110 or more)
° Sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based TOEFL (Taken after May 31, 2017)
° Cambridge Assessment English score of 185 or higher. Each sub-score must be 169 or higher
This scholarship program offers the selected applicants full tuition and accommodation fees. Aside these, it covers some other educational expenses.