The 2022 application date for the Chevening Scholarship Awards for International Students 2022 has been published. All interested and qualified aspirants willing to pursue a postgraduate degree in top-rated universities in the United Kingdom can apply now.
The Chevening Scholarship Awards are founded to cover the full cost of studying a Master’s degree in the UK, as well as any additional – accommodation, visa and travel – expenses aspirants may incur as an international student.
Studying in the United Kingdom allows aspirants to explore variety of cultures, opinions, castles and other historical heritages including watch the famous premier league matches live.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Category: Postgraduate scholrship\ Master scholarship
- Eligible National: International students
- Scholarship Reward: Fully-funded
- Monthly Stipends
- Visa Fee
- Scholarship opens: August 2, 2022
- Scholarship Deadline: November 1, 2022
Summary of Scholarship
Chevening Scholarships are funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations.
These scholarships award exceptional scholars with leadership potential from around the world the opportunity to study for a Master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
Chevening Scholarships are reserved for foreign postgraduate students with high leadership potential, enabling them to study a Master’s at a British university and develop useful professional/academic networks.
These scholarships offer generous funding to selected students.
Requirements of Scholarship
For aspirants to be considered for the Chevening Scholarship Award, they must:
- Be nationals of an eligible Chevening country
- Possess undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2.1 (‘upper second-class honours’).
- Have at least two years’ work experience.
- Have an unconditional offer for a Master’s degree at a UK university
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable them to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time they submit their application.
That you’ve a master’s degree does not prevent you from putting in for a Chevening Award to study for a second Master’s degree in the UK, inasmuch as you can clearly give detailed explanation why it will help you fulfill your career plan to influence positive change in your country.
The Chevening scholarships are for all foreign students regardless of country. All interested applicants will be assessed and the most qualified applicants will be shortlisted for the scholarships.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW