The 2022 Orange Knowledge Programme is now open for interested and qualified candidates willing to study in the Netherlands.
The scholarship is a fully-funded award as a contribution towards your costs of living, the costs of tuition fees, visas, travel, insurance and thesis research.
A Orange Knowledge Programme fellowship is intended to supplement the salary that you should continue to receive during the study period in the Netherlands.
- Host Country: Holland
- Study Abroad:Study in europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarship/ Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Applications Open: August 31, 2022.
- Deadline: October 11, 2022.
The Orange Knowledge Programme, a new phase of the Netherlands Fellowship aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education.
On 1 July 2017 the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) entered a new phase as a new programme under the name Kennisontwikkelings programma (KOP), in English, Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP).
KOP aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education.
To be considered for the Orange Knowledge Programme, you must:
- Be a professional and a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Country list valid at the time of application
- Have a current employer’s statement that complies with the formal Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the formal must be endorsed in the statement
- Not be employed by an organisation which can be expected to have their own funds for staff development
- Have a current employer’s statement which complies with the format Nuffic has provided.
- Must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable)
- Have an official passport valid at least three months after the submission date of the registration form by the candidate