University of Wollongong Scholarship for international students under the bachelor’s academic merit scholarship covers 15% – 50% of tuition fees each trimester.
The scholarship does not include textbooks, excursions, accommodation, living expenses or any other study-related expenses.
- Host Country: Dubai, UAE
- Study Abroad:Study in asia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Partial Scholarship
- Deadline: August 26, 2022
Scholarship holders’ academic performance will be reviewed prior to the commencement of Autumn trimester each year to establish compliance with these academic requirements.
If a scholarship holder has no fail grades, but does not meet the minimum WAM requirement for his or her scholarship, the amount of the scholarship will be reduced from 50% to 25%, 25% to 15%, 15% to 0% as the case applies.
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- be a new (entry level) students.
- have achieved the minimum grades as listed in the Curriculum.
- meet all of the academic and admission criteria to be admitted to the University
- be intending to enrol in the relevant session for which they have applied.