Are you looking for a partial scholarship award to support your education? The SEGG International Scholarship at the University of Portsmouth is designed for you.
Details of the Scholarship Programme
• Host University: University of Portsmouth
• Scholarship Type: Partially & Fully-funded
• Scholarship Deadline: June 29, 2023
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Eligible Courses or Subjects
• MSc Engineering Geology
• MSc Geological and Environmental Hazards
• MSc in Environmental Geology and Land Contamination
• MSc Crisis and Disaster Management
• MSc Geographical Information Systems
• MSc Coastal and Marine Resource Management
• The interested student must be a self-funding international student
• The interested student must have an offer on a full-time Master’s programme mentioned above before June 29, 2023, to start in September 2023.
• The interested students must possess a first or upper second (2:1) honours in or her undergraduate degree.
The eligible students for this scholarship award are students who countries are among the qualified countries.