Nijmegen School of Management at Radboud University is pleased to announce that the postdoctoral research positions in intersectionality and plural values for biodiversity are currently available to foreign students who desire to take the positions. This scholarship is open for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Departments such as Business Administration, Economics and Business Economics, Political science, Geography, Planning and Environment, and Public Administration are all part of this scholarship programme. Due to the 38-hour workweek, there’s a monthly stipend up to €3,974 to €5,439, though, it depends on prior education and years of relevant work experience.
Founded in 1923, the Radboud University is a publicly-funded research institution that sits in Nijmegen, Netherlands. Since its Radboud’s creation, in 1923, it has always been ranked among the best 150 universities in the world.
Selection Criteria Radboud Scholarship Award:
• Aspirants must have a PhD degree in a relevant social science field of Environmental Social science, Sociology, or Political science.
• Aspirants must be able to identify and understand broad disciplinary and theoretical debates that has to do with Transformative Biodiversity Governance, Decision-making Theories, Justice, Behavioral Change, and Intersectionality.
• The aspirants must have a strong affinity with Sustainability, Biodiversity policy, Governance, and Justice Issues, preferably evidenced by publications.
• The aspirants should be able to analyze, discuss, and synthesize theoretical and conceptual debates within and across different disciplines.
• Aspirants must have an interest in interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary research.
• Aspirants must have knowledge of and experience with mix-method and qualitative research methods.
• The aspirants must be familiar with systematic literature reviews.
• All aspirants must have an excellent written and spoken English skills. Also, working knowledge of Portuguese is recommended.
• Applicants must have good communication and facilitation skills, and should be able to work in a team.
• Applicants should have strong skills in project management, a proactive attitude, flexibility, and excellent academic writing skills.
Scholarship Programme Perks:
Radboud University will offer the successful applicants all of the following:
- It concerns employment for 0.8 – 1.0 FTE.
- A monthly salary worth €3,974 to €5,439, according to a 38-hour working week, though, depends on previous education and years of relevant work experience (salary scale 11).
- Successful applicants will receive an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- It concerns temporary employment for three years.
- Successful applicants get extra days off when working. If it is a full-time employment, you can choose between 29 or 41 days of annual leave instead of the legally allotted 20.
This position is open to all foreign students who wish to pursue the positions in the Netherlands. Applicants are advised to apply on before the closing date.