Miami University fully funded Merit Scholarships application portal is open for all promising students willing to pursue an undergraduate degree at Miami University.
The fully funded Merit Scholarships grants successful aspirants $34,000 every year.
Miami University has been consistently ranked among the best public universities in the whole world and this is due to the quality education it offers its students who come from across the world.
• Country: United States
• Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities
• Scholarship Award: $34,000
• Application Deadline: December 1, 2022
Details of Scholarship:
Miami grants its Merit scholarships to the promising high school students who enroll full-time on Miami’s Oxford campus starting in the fall semester. Aspirants will be considered based on availability of scholarship as at the time of application.
The university does not ask for the submission of SAT and ACT test scores from the applicants.
Miami University Scholarship Requirements:
Miami University offers applicants who meet the following its scholarships.
- Apply to the university
- Meet the eligibility criteria of the undergraduate programme
- Submit the application before application deadline
Duration and Award of Miami University Merit Scholarships
The Miami University Merit scholarships can be renewed for four years, as far as the recipients meet the renewability criteria. The award of the scholarship worth $34,000 per year.
Required Documents for Miami University Merit Scholarships
Aspirants willing to apply for the Miami University must provide the following documents;
- An application form
- Their high school transcripts
- A statement of purpose
- English Proficiency Requirement
• Aspirants do not need to apply for a separate scholarship application.
• This scholarship is awarded to students based on their academic credentials.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2022
There’s not separate application for Miami University Merit Scholarships and it is granted to students with best credentials.