The LIFE Scholarships offers awards which ranges from $5,000 to $7,500 annually, founded on an academic level and major. The awards are offered for up to four years ( that’s eight semesters) from the date that a student first registers as long as revival needs are met. You can make up with the LIFE Scholarship after initial college registration.
Established in 1889, Clemson University is a public land-grant research university in Clemson, South Carolina.
All the four institutions that made up Clemson ― Agriculture, Arts & Sciences, Engineering, and Textiles were converted into nine colleges: Architecture, Arts and Sciences, Liberal Arts, Sciences, Commerce and Industry, Education, Engineering, Forestry, and Recreation Resources, and Nursing in July 1955.
The U.S. News & World Report rated Admission to Clemson as “more selective”.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
The successful applicants of LIFE Scholarships 2022 will receive the following:
- Freshmen students will be offered $5,000.
- Sophomore-, junior-, and senior-level students will be offered $7,500.
List of Requirements for the LIFE Scholarships
- The U.S. citizens are eligible to apply.
- The qualified non-citizens under state residency statutes are eligible to apply.
- The residents of South Carolina at the time of high school graduation and during the period of the prize can apply.
- The applicants who have graduated from a South Carolina high school or were dependent on a parent or guardian will be deemed.
- The applicant must be a full-time undergraduate seeking a first baccalaureate degree.
- You must not have been mediated delinquent, nor have been sentenced or pled guilty or nolo contendere to any felony in any state.
- You must not have been sentenced to any second alcohol or drug-related misdemeanor.
- Applicants must not have been found guilty in any state within 12 months before the period of the award.
- Applicants applying for the Clemson University LIFE Scholarships must not be implicated in default or owe a refund or repayment on any federal or state financial aid.
How to Apply?
You’re interested and qualified for this scholarship program? Kindly follow the link below to apply for it.
Application Deadline: The closing date for this scholarship program is not stated but it’s presently ongoing.
The scholarships awards are divided into two, and the applicants will be awarded based on their academic achievements and student status.
Official Website: Click here