If you are a self-funding student and need funds to support your education, apply for the Kingston University International Scholarship programme. This scholarship is partially funded and it is for all qualified international students who want to pursue their degrees at the University. Interested students can apply for Undergraduate and Master’s degrees. The scholarship is worth around £5,000.
Students who want to apply for this scholarship must provide the remaining funds for their school fees and living expenses.
This scholarship is offered to students to support their education, encourage academic excellence, and increase the student population.
Details of Scholarship Programme
• Host County: United Kingdom
• Scholarship Sponsor: Kingston University
• Scholarship Type: Partially-funded & Fully-funded
• Scholarship Programme: Bachelors, Masters, Undergraduate & Postgraduate
• Scholarship Deadline: May 30, 2023
Kingston International Scholarship Perks
• This scholarship award is worth £5,000. Interested applicants who are paying in instalments will get a £5,000 deduction on their last instalment.
• Applicants who are paying their full tuition fees in advance, should deduct the £5,000 from their total fees.
Kingston University International Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
• The required language is English.
• All nationalities are welcome.
• Foreign student, classified as paying ‘overseas fees’.
• Applicant must have received an offer for a postgraduate or undergraduate course at Kingston University.
Application Method for Kingston University Scholarships
• All applicants should create an account in HERE.
• All applicants should apply for Kingston University.
• After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, you can apply for the scholarship program. Apply HERE.
• Academic Reference
• Personal Statement
• Academic transcript
All nationalities can apply for this scholarship since they meet the Eligibility Criteria.