The Karolinska Institute Global Master’s Scholarships are open to deserving non-EU/EEA students who want to enroll in the Institute’s Master’s programs for the 2024–2025 academic year.
One of the scholarship programs offered by the Karolinska Institute is the Global Master’s Scholarship, which is intended to uplift and assist international students who have put in much effort to achieve their current high academic standing.
Every year, scholarships for Master’s degrees abroad are given to the most worthy candidates. Every academic year, up to 1400 students apply for the program. However, the scholarship selection committee provides scholarships to just ten applicants.
It is clear that the Global Master’s Scholarships are competitive based on the volume of applicants and winners each year. We therefore implore you to upload the required files and ensure that your scholarship application is well-prepared.
Karolinska Institute Information
The Swedish institution known as Karolinska Institute was founded in 1810. It’s a medical university focused on research. One of Sweden’s oldest universities is this one.
Up to 6,000 local and international students are enrolled in Ph.D. programs offered by Karolinska, usually referred to as KI. KI was listed as the seventh-best medical school in the world in 2023.
An Overview of the Global Master’s Scholarships at the Karolinska Institute
• Sweden is the host country for the scholarship.
• Karolinska Institute is the university hosting the scholarship.
• A Master’s degree is the level of the scholarship.
•Ten scholarships are available.
• Partial funding is the sort of scholarship assistance.
• Students who are not EU/EEA nationals may apply.
• The scholarship application closes on February 28, 2024.
Conditions of Eligibility for Global Master’s Scholarships at Karolinska
• Beginning in 2024, interested students must apply to global Master’s programs.
• Interested students must be overseas students who can afford their tuition.
• Students who are interested in the scholarship scheme must meet the eligibility conditions and have the necessary paperwork.
• Interested candidates must have graduated from accredited universities with honors in pertinent bachelor’s degrees.
Benefits of Global Master’s Scholarships at Karolinska Institute
The chosen international students receive full and partial tuition reimbursement through the Karolinska Global Master’s Scholarships.
Selection Standards for Global Master’s Scholarships at Karolinska Institute
The scholarship selection committee will review prospective students’ curriculum vitae and qualifications when they apply for Master’s degrees at Karolinska Institute to determine their eligibility for the scholarship program.
Use this link to apply officially:
The Karolinska Global Master’s Scholarships cover the cost of tuition. It pays the selected international students’ full and half tuition.