Qualified students are invited to apply for the fully-funded scholarship awards in Organ Bioprinting at the University of Galway. The awards are financed by a European Research Council Starting Grant and will be supervised by Dr. Andrew Daly, Assistant Professor in Biomedical Engineering.
The University of Galway started operation as “Queen’s College, Galway in 1845. It’s one of the oldest universities in the world with students from different countries.
Details About Scholarship Programme
• Eligible student: International students
• Scholarship Type: PhD
• Worth of Scholarship: €19,000
Number of Scholarship: Not specified
The benefits of the scholarship programme?
The scholarship awards are fully funded. Therefore, the shortlisted students will benefit from the following:
• Travel expenses will be offered to students attending leading international conferences.
• A full tuition fee.
• €19,000 per every year (without tax).
• A high-end laptop for their research works.
Eligibility Requirements for the International Scholarships in Organ Bioprinting
• Interested students must be encouraged, enthusiastic, and ready to learn new skills.
• Interested must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Materials Science, Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Science, or other related fields.
• Interested students must submit scores of the listed English language proficiency tests:
° IELTS – 6.5
Scholarship Deadline: February 1, 2023
Scholarship Application Guidelines
Interested are advised to forward their CVs (as well as the names of their two referees) and a one-page motivation letter giving an in-depth explanation of why they would like to join the project to Dr. Andrew Daly at andrew.daly@
This scholarship will be awarded to students with the best applications and academic records. And like other prestigious scholarship awards — this scholarship is offered based on merit.