The National Institute for Health Research is offering Imperial College London Studentship to eligible domestic and international students.
The Imperial College London Studentship will be funded for three years with a Home Tuition waiver and a tax-free bursary of £22,000 per annum.
The three-year PhD studentship is for eligible students from low- or middle-income countries (LMICs) funded by NIHR
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarship/ Master Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- £22,000 per annum
- Deadline: August 12, 2022
The Public Health Policy Evaluation Unit, within the Department of Primary Care and Public Health, Imperial College London, is offering a three-year PhD studentship for eligible students from low- or middle-income countries (LMICs) funded by NIHR.
This is part of a large global health system and policy research programme funded by NIHR examining health systems fragmentation in Latin America and India.
This PhD studentship will contribute to knowledge generation on health system fragmentation through a range of research activities across four countries which have high levels of poverty and inequality: Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and India.
The proposed research programme will contribute to quantifying the nature and variation of financing fragmentation in the four focus countries, investigating how financing fragmentation affects health system goals, including improved access and quality of health services at lower cost to patients, and evaluating the impact of key health system reforms on fragmentation and health system goals.
To be considered for the Imperial College of London Studentship, you must:
- meet the Imperial College PhD entry requirements
- hold or expect to obtain a first or upper-second class honours degree or equivalent.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant subject (public health, epidemiology, health economics, health data science, health policy and planning, health financing) is highly advantageous.