The Emory University grants its Scholarships as partial to full merit-based. This part of its efforts to support International students who wish to study in the country.
Scholar programs are beyond merit scholarship awards. They help promising students with resources and support them to unfold their full potentials so as to make positive change and impact in the world.
Emory University Scholarships Summary
• Host: United States of America
• Degree Level: Undergraduate
• Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities
• Scholarship Type: Fully and Partially funded
• Scholarship Closes: November 15, 2022
About Emory University:
Established in 1836, the Emory University is one of the oldest private research universities in the whole world.
Emory University has over eight academic divisions which include Emory College of Arts and Sciences, Goizueta Business School, Oxford College, Laney Graduate School, School of Medicine, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Rollins School of Public Health, Candler School of Theology and the School of Law.
Emory University Scholarship Requirements:
The following category of persons are eligible to apply for the Emory University scholarships:
- All qualified students, irrespective of their countries can apply for this scholarship program.
- Aspirant can be considered without the nomination a high school counselor.
- Interested aspirants must be applying for any of the three sections of admission at Emory University.
Award and Timeline of Scholarships
Depending on the final outcome of the assessment process, these scholarships are offered to successful aspirant partially and fully.
- NOVEMBER 15: Emory University Scholarship Programs application deadline. (Early Decision I aspirants should apply by November 1.)
- OCTOBER–JANUARY: Applications assessment by admission and faculty committees.
- BY END OF FEBRUARY: Successful aspirants are selected and notified.
- EARLY APRIL: Recipients visit campus, and Scholar programs membership are announced.
- MAY 1: Deadline of enrollment deposit
Selection Procedure for Emory University Scholarships
- The selection for this scholarship programs is done by the Office of Admission in collaboration with esteemed faculty.
- Up to 8,000 to 10,000 International students apply for these scholarships each year. And 175 to 200 students make the final list.
- All aspirants who do not make the final list are still fully assessed for admission under their selected application plan and will also be considered for other smaller merit-based scholarships.
- Scholarship selection process is outrightly different from the financial support process. When an aspirant qualifies for both merit scholarships and financial support, the merit-based scholarships are granted first. Aspirants who apply for financial aid may be qualified for need-based grants and loans.
Method of Application of Emory University Scholarships
- For an aspirant to considered for any and all scholar programs, he or she must pick one of the three admission decision plans (Early Decision I, Early Decision II, or Regular Decision) and submit all application materials required by November 15. (Students applying Early Decision must apply by November 1.)
- Students must also answer “YES” to the question on during the application which says, “Do you wish to be considered for merit scholarships?”
Application Deadline: November 15, 2022
These scholarships are in two. They are fully and partially funded. However, aspirants do not have power of the one that is best for them. It’s the only the selection committee and others that can determine the outcome of the scholarships.