Scholarship Closes: It depends on country
This is a great chance for you to study in the United States on a fully funded scholarship grant! The Fulbright fully funded scholarship grant application is currently open for all qualified students who desire to further their education in the US. As you continue reading this blog post, you will come across all you need to apply for this scholarship programme.
The programmes available for this scholarship grants are Master’s and Doctoral degrees. Educational expenses like a living stipend, flights costs, full housing costs, and health insurance are all covered with this scholarship.
Summary of Fulbright Fully funded Scholarship
• Degree: Master’s and Doctoral degrees
• Institution: Academic institutions and universities
• Scholarship Duration: It depends on chosen curriculum
• Scholarship Closes: Feb. to Oct. every year
The Fulbright fully funded scholarship grant for 2023 offers students the following perks.
- (1) A living stipend (2) Airfare (3) Health insurance, etc.
- Applicants should visit the official website for the complete list of the perks.
Scholarship Selection Criteria:
- Required Language: English language
- Qualified Country: 155 international countries from all over the world
How To Apply for Fulbright Fully funded Scholarship?
The following are the steps applicants are required to take to apply for the Fulbright fully funded scholarship award for 2023:
1. Participate in the online application and submit your documents.
2. Compile your previous college certificates and transcripts and upload them online if required.
3. Sit for the TOFEL, General Test and GRE.
4. Compose two essays and get it ready for use.
5. Secure a minimum of three letters of recommendation and upload it when necessary.
6. Compile your academic résumé and use it when necessary.
7. Ensure you submit the Online Form
8. Interview. You will be invited for an interview, make sure you attend it.
The Fulbright fully funded scholarship grants students a full tuition fee and other perks throughout their programmes.