The ESED scholarships are established to support the education of exceptional students who are pursuing advanced studies in Sustainable Energy Development. The scholarship will be hosted by accredited universities from around the world. Students pursuing their studies in universities of the global South can apply for these scholarships.
• Master’s Degree
• Zero-carbon energy development
• Sustainable energy development
• Renewable energy
• 12 applicants will be shortlisted for these scholarships
• Applicants shortlisted are offered up to US$ 10,000 per year for up to two years.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
• Applicants must be pursuing Master’s-level studies in the following fields:
* zero-carbon energy
* smart grids
* electric transportation
* energy storage
* advanced electricity technologies
* public policy
* political science
• Applicants must be citizens of developing countries listed by the scholarship sponsor.
• Applicants must be committed to returning to their home countries or territories after their programs to contribute to their development.
• Applicants must be exceptional students.
Applicants should submit their applications with all the required documents via the ESED Online Scholarship Application System.
Application Deadline: April 7, 2023
Application Link: https://www.globalelectricity.
This scholarship award is for students who want to pursue their Master’s degree in the above fields.