Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023-24: All international students from across the world may now submit an application for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023-24 in any European country.
Erasmus which is the largest fully funded scholarship program in Europe is a Master’s Opportunity that is Fully Funded for Everyone.
Three to four universities in Europe will offer the Erasmus Master Program, thus the opportunity to finish your education at more than three European universities with Your degree will be combined.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023-24: Scholarship details
- The scholarship is sponsored by the European Union with Europe and other nations included.
- Fully funded
- Course Level: PhD, Masters
- The Erasmus Mundus Award Application cutoff date: It is valid till January 2023 (per Erasmus’ official source).
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023-24: How it works
- With this scholarship, you’ll study in three different European nations at three different universities and earn a dual degree from two different European institutions.
- Each program lasts for two years, and you’ll spend each semester studying abroad at various colleges in either Europe, Australia, or perhaps the United States.
- This program also includes an internship component, and the country in which you can perform your research/internship program will determine if you are eligible for the scholarship.
Erasmus Mundus: key point
- There is no prerequisite for prior employment experience.
- No GRE is necessary.
- IELTS is not required. However, it will boost your chances if you have one.
- For master’s programs, the scholarship will last for two years; for doctoral programs, it will last for three years.
- Any citizen from anywhere in the world is eligible to apply for the Erasmus Scholarship.
- Students who are waiting on results may also apply.
- Companies in the US and Europe greatly value this degree.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023-24: Monetary Coverage
- Monthly stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- No tuition charges.
- Travelling Compensation.
- Tickets for International Flights
- Travel Permit from One Country to Another.
- No restriction on bonds for entering the country.
- Granted job visa following a Master’s or PhD.
The available courses are over 100. It ranges from
- Computer Science
- Social Science
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023-24: Requirements
- High school diploma
- CV for scholarship
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship Copy of Passport or National ID (optional)
- Financial Assets Statement
- Application Form
- Recommendation for a Research
- Plan Request for Financial Aid
- Letter of Intent, Study Plan, Facts Certificate
Step 1: Locate the Program You Want:
- To determine which program best fits your needs, you must first open the Erasmus + Master catalogue and go through each program individually. And for additional information on the courses and the application process, get in touch with the (coordinators listed on the websites of each program) offering the Master Course.
- Each program has a website of its own. Discover it, explore it, identify the prerequisites, needed paperwork, and other requirements, and then apply in accordance with them.
- Application procedures are simple.
Step 2: Required Paperwork:
the list of the above-mentioned documents. likewise changes from course to course.
Step 3: Submitting the application
- If you are chosen for further consideration following the initial review of applications, you will receive information through email regarding your online interview (some programs don’t require an interview, so don’t be concerned if your program doesn’t).
- If you are selected for these, Skype interviews are the last step.