Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship: Dalian University of Technology (DUT), a public research university founded in 1949 and situated in Dalian, invites Applicants for the Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023–2024.
Chinese Government Scholarships at Dalian University are open to all international students from all over the world. Students who want to get their Master’s or Ph.D. at the China’s Dalian University of Technology are encouraged to apply.
DUT CSC is a fully funded scholarship offered for the 2023–2024 academic year.
Dalian University offers postgraduate degree programs under Chinese Government scholarships in almost all academic fields and majors.
The CSC Scholarship does not require IELTS or TOEFL. The Master’s degree takes three years to complete, while the doctoral degree takes four. The award will cover all costs.
Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- University: Dalian University of Technology
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: China
- Last Date: February 20, 2023.
International students can apply for the fully funded CSC Scholarship 2023–24 at the Dalian University of Technology in China. The benefits below will be covered:
- Tuition will be covered in full.
- Free lodging will be available on campus.
- The following monthly allowances are available:
- 3,000 CNY per month for a master’s degree
- Doctorate: 3,500 CNY per month
- Complete Health Insurance
- International Applicants may pay for their travel costs.
When submitting an online application for a CSC Scholarship at the Dalian University of Technology in China, applicants must supply the following documents:
- Filled out in full on the CSC application form.
- Copy of Passport (valid for more than six months).
- 6 images (3 cm x 4 cm).
- Highest degree. Documents not in English or Chinese must have certified translations into one of those two languages.
- Translations in English or Chinese that have been notarized must be attached to transcripts that aren’t in those two languages.
- A study or research plan must be written in either English or Chinese (no less than 800 words).
- A letter of acceptance from the DUT supervisor.
- Two recommendations from professors or associate professors at the applicant’s former university, written in either English or Chinese.
- The original copy of the foreigner physical examination form and the blood test report must be in English.
- No-Criminal Conviction Certificate.
- HSK , IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
The Chinese-taught program requires a recent HSK certificate:
- Science, technology, management, and economics-related majors must have an HSK of 4 or higher; humanities and social science-related majors must have an HSK of 5 or higher.
The English-taught program requires English proficiency:
- Transcripts for the TOEFL and IELTS should be submitted; the TOEFL score should be 80 or higher, and the IELTS score should be 5.5 or higher. Applicants with English as their primary language of instruction should also submit an English Language Proficiency Certificate from their previous educational institutions.
- Without taking an English test, applicants from nations where English is their native tongue may apply.
Note: Applications without acceptance letters will not be processed; all applicants must have letters of acceptance from DUT Supervisors.
For the Dalian University of Technology’s CSC Scholarship, a candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be healthy non-Chinese nationals.
- Age restriction and educational background:
- Candidates for master’s degrees must hold an undergraduate degree and be younger than 35.
- Candidates for Ph.D. programs are required to have a Master’s degree and must be under 40 years old.
Application cutoff date
The deadline to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students at the Dalian University of Technology is February 20, 2023.
The applicants will receive the admission notice at the end of July 2023, and enrollment will begin in September 2023.
How can I apply for the CSC Scholarship at the Dalian University of Technology?
The actions listed below must be followed to apply for the CSC Scholarship at Dalian University of Technology for 2023–2024. The Official Link below provides the full procedure:
- Apply online at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn on the CSC website, upload all required documents, and then download the application form. The agency number is 10141, and the type of scholarship is B.
- Additionally, all students must submit an online application through the DUT website at http://iso.dlut.edu.cn.
- Before the deadline, applicants must email all required materials and application forms to the School of International Education at [email protected]. Please put “DUT application number + passport last name + passport name” in the email subject line (for instance, “20201100001 + ABDUR + MUHAMMAD”).