Scholarship application ends: November 2, 2022
At last! International students can now apply for the Chevening fully funded scholarship awards in the United Kingdom.
The Chevening fellowship is ran in the United Kingdom, and it grants Master’s degree programme to international students.
The prospective aspirants can apply for as many as possible universities in the UK for Master’s or MPhil programmes via the Chevening scholarship. Chevening is granted at the best universities in the UK.
We advise international students who are willing to apply for this fully funded scholarship programme in the UK to carefully read this blog post and pick all the necessary information they may need.
Annually, students from different countries apply for Chevening, one of the most sought scholarships in the UK. This scholarship programme takes care of all educational expenses including tuition fees and accommodation, etc.
Chevening doesn’t requirement professional job experience, and the application procedure is very simple. It doesn’t take time.
There are over a thousand Master’s programmes from which students can apply for for the Chevening scholarships. Up to 1800 students will receive the Chevening scholarships. Interested students are advised to begin their scholarship application by August as it will end by November 2022.
Chevening scholarships grant the below financial opportunities:
- Departure allowance
- Arrival allowance
- Airfare travel
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
- Cost of one visa application
- Chevening will settle the quarantine cost if booked by Diversity Travel.
- Interested aspirants can choose from over 11000 Master’s courses in over 140 different institutions
- Interested aspirants’ application must enlist at least three courses. ( select the preferred courses)
- The period of the Master’s course is 1 Year
- Interested aspirants are required to check the Eligible Chevening courses here
- You can apply to multiple universities to secure admission
Check the available Master’s courses at the partner universities to Check Here.
Do You Need An Admission Letter?
Of course, you don’t need it! You can actually put in for the Chevening scholarship without a letter of acceptance from the university. Give the institution you think you can get priority.
Eligible Countries For Chevening Fully funded Scholarship
The Chevening scholarships are accessible to students from over 160 Countries. To check if your country is among the eligible countries, check the list here: Check Here.
Type of Work Experience
Chevening scholarship requires prospective aspirants’ two years of work experience. The following are work experience that are acceptable:
- A full-time employment
- A paid or unpaid internship
- A part-time employment
- A voluntary work
For more information on work experience, check here: Chevening Work Experience.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship?
- The aspirant’s country must be among the eligible countries.
- The aspirant must return to his or her country after the completion of his or her degree.
- The prospective aspirant must have an undergraduate degree to gain admission to the Master’s degree programme.
- The aspirant must hold at least two years of work experience.
- UK University Courses: list three courses in which you are eligible
Documents Required For Chevening Fully funded Scholarships:
Below are the documents required for the British Chevening Scholarship:
- A valid passport
- A motivational letter
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Three choices for Master’s courses
- English proficiency test iBT/ Pearson PTE Academic/ IELTS/ TOEFL / Trinity ISE II (B2) or C1 Advanced
- 2 reference letters
How to Apply for Chevening Fully Scholarships?
Apply for the scholarship through the following links:
- The aspirants will need to select their country here
- The aspirants should select their preferred courses here
The UK Chevening fully funded scholarship is one of the leading universities in the United Kingdom. This scholarship programme offers international students the opportunity to achieve their educational dreams.