Interested and qualified students can now apply for the Bond University fully funded HDR Scholarships for Postgraduate degree. Both Australian and non-Australian citizens who meet other eligibility criteria and wish to study at the university for the 2023/24 academic year can apply for these scholarships.
The Bond University HDR Scholarships are granted to students with outstanding academic records. Every selected student will be offered $29,863 as living stipends.
Ever since Bond was founded, it has been in the list of best Australian universities.
Bond University HDR Scholarship Overview
• Scholarship Country: Australia
• Scholarship Degree: Postgraduate, PhD
• Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities
• Scholarship Type: Fully funded
• Scholarship Closes: March 31, 2023
Bond University cherishes its students and offers them financial aid to support their education.
Bond University selects students for its fully funded scholarship program based on merit.
Bond University Fully funded HDR Scholarships Requirements:
If you are considering the Bond University HDR Scholarships, the following are the criteria you ought to meet:
- A genuine Bond University Letter of Offer for a PhD program
- You ought to be studying PhD program full-time
- You’re not qualified if you have once applied for Higher Degree Scholarship at Bond University, and was unsuccessful
Bond University HDR Fully funded Scholarship Award and Duration
All successful applicants for the Bond University HDR scholarships will be granted $29,863 per year.
Application Method For Bond University HDR Scholarships
All interested students should click on the below link to start their applications.
Scholarship Closes: March 31, 2023
Before you embark on the application for this scholarship program, make sure that all your documents are ready. This is because you will need to upload all of them, and it is through your documents you will be assessed. Students with excellent academic records will be greatly considered.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY