Do you desire to study in China with scholarship awards? Beijing Government Yenching Academy Scholarship Awards at Peking University might be the right shot. This scholarship accepts the applications of all qualified international students whose dream is to continue their education in China.
International students make up to 80% of the total number of students who enroll yearly to to pursue their education in China.
• Country hosting scholarship: China
• Available Degree: Postgraduate, Master’s PhD degrees
• Country Eligible: All Countries
• Funding Type: Full funded
• Scholarship Closes: November 27, 2022
There are about six distinctive research fields at Yenching Academy, so, it’s easy for experts to select one. These six fields of study are Law and Society, Philosophy and Religion, Politics and International Relations, Economics and Governance, Law and Society, and Literature and Culture, and History and Archeology.
Every aspirant who wants himself or herself to be considered for this Scholarship programme must meet the following criteria:
- He or she must be an international student
- He or she must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any recognized field
- Or, he or she must be currently enrolled in a degree programme granted no later than August 31, 2023
- He or she must have an excellent academic record
- He or she must have a strong interest in interdisciplinary study of China
- He or she must have a record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement, social responsibility, and leadership potential
- He or she must pass the English proficiency tests
RELATED SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- This scholarship programme offers a full tuition fee, monthly stipends, a free accommodation, one round-trip travel fare, and field study costs.
All prospective aspirants of this scholarship programme must prepare and submit the following documents during the registration;
- Application Form (this should be done online).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal statement of 750 words or less than.
- Statement of Research Interest (Not more than 1500 words, aside citations).
- Two letters of recommendation should be submitted.
- Students’ official transcripts.
- A Diploma or Certificate of Enrollment
- English language proficiency results: • IELTS (Academic): Overall 7.0 • TOEFL (iBT): Overall 100 • Cambridge English Scale (Advanced): Overall 185 • CET 6: Overall 600 • TEM 4: Pass level of “良好” or more than
How To Apply?
All prospective aspirants should apply via the Yenching Academy’s online application portal. Every aspirant should create an account on the Yenching Academy admissions portal and submit the required documents.
Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria should start their applications using the below link.
Scholarship closes: November 27, 2022
Fully funded scholarship may be competitive, but it worths it. Ensure you follow all the application procedure and submit a the necessary documents you’re required to submit during the application.