Australian Government Research Scholarship for the 2023-24 academic year application is now open for students who may want to apply for it. RTP scholarships are established to support the education of both domestic and international students enrolled in an accredited HDR course.
With this fully funded scholarship award, you can complete either your Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Australia.
About Australian Government Research Scholarship
• Programme: Masters, Ph.D. & Postgraduate
• Host country: Australia
• Scholarship type: Fully funded
• Scholarship deadline: June 30, 2023
Scholarship Programme Perks
• A yearly living allowance that is worth AUD 28,854 for close to 2 years for a Research Master’s degree, and close to 3 years for a Research Doctoral degree.
• A full tuition fee for a Master’s degree, close to 2 years & for Ph.D. degree up to 4 years.
• Students will be offered Medical funds.
• It covers Overseas Student Health
• It covers travel allowance airfare
Scholarship Programme Eligibility Requirement
• Interested students must be foreign students.
• Interested students are to complete at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree
• Interested students are to present proof of meeting the University’s English language proficiency criteria.
This scholarship award is awarded based on merit.
Vesuvio International School Scholarship Award 2023-24
Bristol University Think Big Scholarship Awards 2023
University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 20237
International Scholarships in Organ Bioprinting at the University of Galway 2023-24