Australian Fed Success Hardship Grants: If you are an independent thinker who is eager to make a difference in the world, don’t pass up the opportunity to apply for a Australian Fed Success Hardship Grants from Federation University. The university is currently accepting applications for the 2023–2024 academic year.
All current, new, and incoming international and domestic students who want to enroll in any certificate, diploma, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral program at the Federation can take advantage of this interesting chance. Candidates must be in extreme financial need in order to be taken into consideration for this scholarship. The award has a $1,000 value.
Grant Details: Australian Fed Success Hardship Grants
- Grant Deadline: 20 December 2022
- Study in: Australia
- Provider: Federation University
- Study Level: Diploma, Bachelor, Masters, PhD, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
Australian Fed Success Hardship Grants: Grant Advantages
Each of the selected candidates will receive a $1,000 stipend from Federation University to aid in the completion of their chosen courses.
Australian Fed Success Hardship Grants: Eligibility
- Australian citizens and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Students may apply to any Federation University-offered certificate, diploma, FAST (pre-bachelor), bachelor, honours, postgraduate, or higher degrees by the research program of their choice.
Australian Fed Success Hardship Grants: requirements
- The applicants must be active and enrolled in a program with Federation University Australia.
- The applicants must be experiencing or have the potential to experience significant financial hardship that is affecting program participation and progression.
- The applicants must be able to upload proof that their financial situation is hard and that they need the money.
- The applicants can’t have gotten a FedSuccess Hardship Support Grant during the year they are applying.
Australian Fed Success Hardship Grants: Others Requirements
Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of any certificates, degrees, or diplomas that your school has awarded
- Academic records in their entirety that have been certified by your institution of higher learning
- Documents certified for translation into English that is not in English, as well as certified copies of the original materials
- Copies of your passport and certified copies of your valid Australian visa, if you have one.
- Your Australian studies’ confirmation of enrollment (CoE) records, if any
- Forms for additional information, research proposals, or applications for interviews or auditions, as applicable.
- A statement of purpose, a CV/resume, or any other materials you would like us to consider, such as letters from colleges or employers.
- The applicants must meet the academic admissions standards of the university.
- Results from the following tests of English language proficiency must be submitted by students:
- PTE – 73 CAE – 191 IELTS – 7.5 IBT TOEFL – 106