Good news! Are you desiring to study in Jordan? If yes, then, the Approved University of Stirling Postgraduate Jordan scholarship awards are for you! Take a progressive step now by joining students who have the same dream as you in applying for the scholarship award for the 2023-24 academic session.
This prestigious scholarship award is available to self-funding students who are either Jordanian students or are living in Jordan at the time of applying for scholarship award.
About University of Stirling
The University of Stirling (1967) is highly regarded educational and research institution. The University five faculties, and its campus has been said to be one of the best in the UK. Also, it has 14,000 students and more than 1,500 members of staff.
About Approved University of Stirling Postgraduate Jordan Scholarships 2023-24
• Host University: University of Stirling
• Program Level: Undergraduate
• Mode of Application: Online
• Scholarship No: Not mentioned
• Host Community: Jordan
• The scholarship award can be accessed outstanding Jordanian students.
• You can apply for Postgraduate degree programme in any field.
• Interested students must have received an unconditional or conditional offer of admission for eligible postgraduate taught courses.
• Students must be regarded as International for tuition fee purpose.
• You must be a Jordanian national or living in Jordan at the point of application.
• This scholarship award is for students entering directly into full-time postgraduate degree programmes.
• The students must meet the entry and academic criteria of the university.
Students whose native language is not English language must present proofs of their English language skills. The following are the required English language test scores:
• TOEFL iBT (Special Home Edition)
• Duolingo English Test
• LanguageCert International ESOL B2
The University of Stirling will offer an award that is worth £4,000 per annual to the shortlisted candidates.
Students who want to apply for the scholarship award must have to take admission at the university.
• A certified translated version of your transcript.
• An academic transcript from your undergraduate programme including graduation certificate. Students who who are still studying can submit an interim transcript through university.
• Copies of student’s academic qualifications or certificates.
• A brief essay on why student wants to study this course.
• An academic transcript from your undergraduate programme.
Application deadline: Available
The scholarship application is always available. So, students can apply for scholarship at their convenient time. However, students should avoid application error.