The American University Washington College of Law is presently offering its LLM Scholarship awards to support professionals who show financial need, and excellent academic records and have requirements for the scholarships programs.
The interested candidates are encouraged to apply for only one of these scholarships categories. These LLM Scholarship awards are applicable to tuition costs only, and this is because the proposed funds are limited. Applicants who apply for these scholarships early will be given preference.
The American University Washington College of Law was established in 1896. The university is fully accredited by the American Bar Association and a member of the AALS. It was rated 73rd in the nation in the Best Law Schools by U.S. News & World Report, and has highly rated specialty programs in Clinical Training (#3), Trial Advocacy (#3), Part-Time Law (#5), International Law (#7), and Intellectual Property (#8).
In the 2012 AUAP was rated the College 13th in the college’s Master of Laws (LL.M.) program. In the 2012 Top 70 Law Faculties in Scholarly Impact, the Brian Leiter Law School rankings rated the Washington College of Law 47th.
The college was rated fifth best law school for Hispanic students in 2008 by the National Jurist. It also rated 4th best public interest law school in the nation.
The Scholars of these scholarships are eligible to study law for a semester in more than 18 countries. Also, the university offers Summer Abroad programs in Chile, Europe (London, Paris, Geneva, and The Hague), Turkey, and Israel.
The LLM Scholarship awards offer 100% tuition fees.
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Candidates from developing countries or diverse or disadvantaged backgrounds are eligible to apply.
- Scholars who showed commitment to the public interest or government work after graduation;
- Exceptional students who show academic severity and dedication to the field of international copyright law are eligible to apply.
- Exceptional LL.M. students who have potentials of becoming leaders in their respective area(s) of interest or practice.
- Outstanding students who show academic rigor and commitment to the field of public interest
- How to Apply?
- All applicants will be automatically assessed for a Merit Scholarship after submitting their applications.
Eligibility Criteria for LLM Scholarship
The interested candidates for this scholarship awards are required to meet the following conditions:
They’re strongly encouraged to learn more about the vast array of scholarships and fellowships offered by the LL.M. Programs at American University Washington College of Law.
Send application to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit here.
This scholarship awards cover the shortlisted candidates tuition fees.
Application Deadline: Not Specified