Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Award:
The Aga Khan Foundation offers exceptional students from developing countries its Postgraduate scholarship award every year. The award is solely for students who don’t have the finance to sponsor their education. The award is offered on a 50% grant; a 50% loan basis via a more competitive application process, annually.
• Scholarship University: Any prestigious Uni.
Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Benefits
• A half of the scholarship award amount is a loan, and it must be paid with a yearly service charge of 5%. A guarantor is needed to co-sign the loan agreement. The payback period is five-year, beginning six months after the study period sponsored by the Aga Khan Foundation.
• The scholarship award is offered to students to settle their tuition and living expenses only.
• Master’s students are offered a scholarship for the entire duration of the degree course. While Ph.D. students are offered scholarships for the first two-year of their studies.
Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
* Students from the following countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship award:
• Kyrgyz Republic
* Students who are below 30 years are eligible to apply for this scholarship award.
Scholarship Application Method
• Contact the local offices for internal application deadline dates and criteria. The reason is that both the deadline and criteria may vary from country to country.
• Students should return the completed applications to the agency from which they obtained the form.
Application Deadline: March 17, 2023
This scholarship award is mainly for students who are from the above-developing countries.