Scholarship application ends: August 29, 2022
This is a great chance for all Researchers desiring to study in Australia! The University of Sydney in Australia is accepting applications from interested students for its fully funded Postgraduate Research Scholarships Awards for the 2022-2023 academic session.
This scholarship awards are accessible to all promising and academically sound students who lack finance to commence Postgraduate research studies.
All international students, regardless of citizenship, colour and others, can apply for these scholarship awards.
About University of Sydney
The University of Sydney was incorporated in the 1850. It’s a well-known teaching and research institution that sits in Australia. It grants a variety of courses and has thousands of students from different countries of the world. It also offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees.
- aspirant should be a domestic or an international student
- he or she must have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- he or she must be willing to conduct research into stellar astrophysics
The shortlisted students pursuing Asteroseismology studies will be granted award worth $35,950. According to student’s academic progress, this scholarship programme will offer a stipend allowance for three years which is equal to the University of Sydney Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend rate (indexed on 1 January each year).
Method of Application
If you want to apply for the scholarship awards, first apply for admission through the university’s designated application portal. After you’re registered, submit an online application form for the scholarship opportunity.
The following documents must be submitted to the university during the application:
- Area of study and/or research proposal
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Previous research experience
- Academic Transcripts
Scholarship Entry Requirements:
- Prospective aspirants possess an Honors degree (first class) or a Master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
- Prospective aspirants whose first language is not English, must present valid evidence stating their English proficiency before starting your studies at the university.
Applicable Subjects for Scholarship Awards
• Postgraduate Research programme in asteroseismology.
This scholarship programme is one of the most sought after scholarship programmes in the whole world. So, it’s highly competitive. Nevertheless, the finalists are selected on the basis of merit.