Deadlines Applications must be submitted via the students’ platform LFU: online within the following period: 05th September 2022 – 07th October 2022.
This is a great chance for you to make your dream to study in Austria come true. Join other promosing international from all around the world to apply for the Performance-based International Scholarship sponsored by the Austrian University of Innsbruck. The ongoing applications are for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The degrees international students will be shortlisted to pursue include Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees.
About Innsbruck University, Austria:
Established 1669, the Innsbruck University, Austria, offers its students more than simply academic concepts. World researchers teach students from different academic fields. This enables the students to have a first-hand experience and gives them the opportunity to participate in research for their thesis, presentations, or research projects.
The shortlisted students will receive tuition fees during their programme at the university.
Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD degrees are available in the following fields:
Faculty of Architecture
Faculty of Business and Management
Faculty of Educational Science, Faculty of Biology
Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy
Faculty of Geo- and Atmospheric Sciences
Faculty of Mathematics,
School of Social and Political Sciences
Faculty of Psychology and Sport Science
Faculty of Engineering Sciences
Faculty of Language, Literature and Culture
Faculty of Philosophy and History
Faculty of Law
- Interested students must have a grade point average no lower than 2.0 for the examinations, courses and written pieces of work they submit for the performance scholarship.
- This grade point average will be calculated based on the individual grades. Overall grades are not used to calculate the grade point average.
- Interested aspirants must meet all the general conditions to apply for the Performance-based scholarship.
- Interested aspirants must have completed a minimum number of semester hours/ECTS-Credits in the year before the application being made. The number of semester hours/ECTS-Credits required are different and is designed in the special requirements of each faculty.
Students who are willing to apply for this scholarship programme are required to register as a graduate or postgraduate or Ph.D. degree student at Innsbruck University. After the registration, aspirants can apply via (the application form) for the award. Applications must be submitted via the students’ platform LFU: online.
Requirements for Entrance;
- A Letter of invitation, Statement of Purpose and a CV.
- Interested aspirants should hold the certificates of academic ranks with a PhD, appropriate teaching experience and relevant expertise.
- Lectures will be observed in English, and for research, foreign language proficiency sufficient to complete the proposed project is required.
Like the name, students whose performance academically is excellent will be recommended for this scholarship programme. How will the performance be determined? It’s through your details which you submit during the application.
- APPLY NOW!
- CHECK OUT:
- Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students
- University of Tasmania International Scholarship Grants in the USA 2022