Application Deadline: The application is due for the Spring/Summer term. For this reason, the applications must be made 12 months ahead the program, that’s before the program commences.
The University of Alberta is delighted to make the announcement of the Golden Bell Jar Graduate International Scholarships in Canada.
The scholarship grant is programmed for the 2022/2023 academic year. Aspirants who want to pursue Master’s and Doctoral degrees course work in the department of Physics at the University are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
Established in 1908, University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The university has been ranked 135th in Best Global Universities. It’s determined to be known for innovative education, research, and clinical care resulting in better health and healthcare locally and globally.
Also, the University of Alberta is one of the top teaching and research universities in Canada and the whole world. The university has unmatched international reputation for excellence in humanities, sciences, creative arts, business, engineering, and health sciences and determines to engage students, faculty, staff, and community members in deepening our understanding of global citizenship and intercultural relations.
- Department of Physics at the University of Alberta
- The shortlisted aspirants must be entering their program
- The successful applicants will be chosen on the basis of academic performance
- Preference will be given to international students
- This scholarship program is renewable for three years, and it’s subject to review each year
- In nominating an aspirant for the scholarship, the department may take financial need into consideration
- It’s open to Canadian citizens.
- It’s open to permanent residents.
- It’s open to foreign nationals holding Canadian study permits.
- It’s open to aspirants in doctoral programs.
- It’s open to aspirants in masters programs.
- It’s open to aspirants in course-based study programs.
- It’s open to aspirants in thesis-based study programs.
Method of Application:
Students can make their admission applications online via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered upon applying.
The selected aspirants will be offered an award worth $18,000, and it’s renewable for 3 years, to cover the cost of their Master’s of Doctoral study at the University of Alberta.
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A Letter of Intent
- Your academic transcripts
- Your Reference Letters
All aspirants are required to meet and provide all academic requirements and documents.
All the aspirants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- Duolingo English Test – 115
- CAEL – 70
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 180
- PTE Academic – 61
All the students selected will be offered an award worth $18,000, and it’s renewable for 3 years, to cover the cost of their Master’s of Doctoral study at the University of Alberta.