Application Deadline: Varies
The application portal is now active for the 2022 Rutgers University International Vice Chancellor undergraduate scholarship grants in the USA for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The scholarship program aims to support overseas students who are willing to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Rutgers University is a public research university and was established in1766 in the city of Camden in the state of New Jersey, U.S. Rutgers has more than 350 majors, 50 minors, and other special programs.
Criteria for Selection:
- Non-sponsored, international F-1 visa applicants (not sponsored by a government agency but who self-pay) and meet Rutgers University–Camden admission requirements.
- Applicants must hold a GPA ranging from 3.2 to 4.
Each shortlisted scholar will receive an award worth $15,000 to cover their educational expenses at Rutgers University.
Selected Countries: Applications are accepted from students around the world.
- You must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- A first-year candidate may be a current high school student or an adult who has taken 12 or fewer college credits.
Requirements of Entry:
- You must possess a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- English language proficiency is compulsory if your secondary education was completed in a country where English is not the primary language, regardless of U.S. residency status.
Each shortlisted applicant will receive an award worth $15,000 to cover their educational expenses at Rutgers University.