Application Deadline: None
The Newnham College in the UK is pleased to offer its Laing Developing International study grants to all exceptional international students willing to begin study at the University for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The study grants are for all foreign students from developing countries who want to start postgraduate or Doctorate coursework at the Newnham College University.
Founded in 1871, the Newnham College is a University of Cambridge constituent college for women. Newnham is a part of the University of Cambridge.
The university among the world’s best universities. It’s more than 23,000 students from more than 140 countries.
- You must be residents of a developing country or a Low- or low-middle-income economy country.
- You must enroll in Master’s or PhD degrees.
Each shortlisted scholar will receive a variable amount as reward for the scholarship at Newnham College.
• You can apply for M.Phil and PhD degree in any subject.
Method of application:
You’re to take part in a Master’s or PhD degree program at the university.
The candidates are to provide two academic references to support their applications, and they can submit referee details through the Applicant Portal. The referees will then receive an automated reference request.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of a good Second Class Upper (good 2:1) honors degree from a UK university or an equivalent standard from an foreign university.
- The applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English.
Each shortlisted scholar for this scholarship grant will receive a variable amount as reward for the scholarship at Newnham College.