Application Deadline: August 15, 2022
Do you desire scholarship grants to study in Canada? King’s University in Canada is currently offering the H.J. and J.H. Kits Music Scholarship to bright international students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Scholarship is open to full-time incoming or returning students enlisted in a Music degree, Performer’s Certificate, or Artist’s diploma program at the university. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must have an average of 80% or higher on high school entrance marks or maintain a 3.30 GPA.
About King’s University
Founded in 2015, the King’s University is a privately-owned university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The university is ranked 52nd in Regional Universities South.
The King’s university is a place where life-long friendships are made each year.
King’s is a private Catholic university that aims to open pursuit of truth and the discovery and passing of knowledge in the service of humanity.
King’s nurtures capacity for critical thought, articulate expression, creativity, and ethical action.
- Candidates must have acquired 3.3 GPA, 80%
- Candidates must be foreign students.
- Candidates must possess high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
• Undergraduate degree awarded in Music degree, Performer’s Certificate
• Or Artist’s Diploma program offered by the University.
Perks of Scholarship:
King’s University will offer the selected foreign students $1,000 for their undergraduate studies.
Undergraduate admission applications at Kings University must be done online through its university portal. After then, all qualified applicants will have to apply for the award.
The foreign applicants must submit official transcripts from their high school and any post-secondary institutions they have attended, as well as Advanced Placement (A.P.), International Baccalaureate, YWAM, Capernwray, and other related programs.
Requirements for Entry:
- Foreign applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency, which will make them succeed in their university studies. Proficiency must be demonstrated irrespective of citizenship or country of origin.
- Foreign applicants must meet entry requirements at the University.
- Conclusion: The scholarship offers the selected foreign students $1,000 for their undergraduate studies.