Good news! The Johnson & Johnson Internship Program application portal is now open for students from around the world. Students are required to apply for the J&J Internship if they desire the international internship programs.
Interested international students can apply for the J&J internship programme. These internships can be accessed by the undergraduate and graduate students.
Johnson & Johnson is a popular American multinational corporation globally recognized for its pharmaceutical, medical device, and consumer packaging products.
The internship runs for 10–12 weeks, and fresh graduates can apply to the Johnson & Johnson internship programme. Interns will have the opportunity to meet new people and build on their careers.
Johnson & Johnson Internship Award Fields and Majors
Aspirants can apply for the J&J Internship award in the following fields and majors:
- Customer Development
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain and Operations
- Research and Development (R&D)
Johnson & Johnson Internship Award Accommodation
J&J company grants multiple housing options to its employees and Interns.
Interns Training with Professionals
In the course of the J&J Internship programme, interns will have the chance to work under the supervision of company professionals.
All aspirants for this Internship programme will be paid a stipend during the internships.
Johnson & Johnson Internship Award Eligibility Criteria:
Before students can apply for the Johnson & Johnson Internship Award, they must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- They must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or above, depending on the internship
- They must possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- They must demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills
- They must have excellent communication and presentation skills including leadership qualities
- They must be able to handle multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency
This Internship comes with great opportunities and fantastic benefits. Aside these interns are offered stipend throughout the Internship programme.