Application Deadline: September 16, 2022
Fantastic news! The Algoma University in Canada is currently accepting applications from interested and promising undergraduate applicants wishing to study in Canada with the Algoma University Bachelor scholarship grant.
The Algoma University in Canada is offering these scholarship opportunities to applicants who want to pursue their higher studies at the university.
This scholarship scheme is determined to increase the number of foreign students and encourage them to consider studying at the university.
Criteria of Selection:
For an applicant to be shortlisted for this scholarship grant, he or she MUST meet the following;
- The entry requirement of his or her selected program.
- He or she must provide a proof of English Language proficiency.
- He or she must be a foreign students.
The scholarship is worth $5,000 and it’s awarded to the successful candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply?
The interested applicants must be International students and applying from the overseas. Applicants can apply directly to Algoma U on our application portal or through the OUAC 105 portal. If you have any questions about the application procedure, please email [email protected].
Checklist of Application
- You’re to complete the Algoma U application
- You’re to pay your non-refundable $125.00 CDN application fee on the application portal. For other payment options, click here.
- You’re to submit copies of all transcripts as well as secondary school transcripts, secondary school diplomas, post-secondary school transcripts, and diplomas/degrees, if applicable. All applicants must upload their documents on the AU Application Portal.*
- You’re to send proof of English Language Proficiency (if applicable). For accepted test results, please click here.
- Provide Gap Letter/Gap Explanation – If you have been out of school for more than two years, you must provide documentation detailing your recent professional history. This documentation can include a resume, letters of employment, additional undeclared academic history, and/or a personal letter of explanation.
- A copy of Study Permit/Visa. If you have completed any studies overseas (including Canada), please include a copy of your study permit or visa.
The applicants applying must be ready to submit the following documents;
- An Application Form
- An Academic Transcript
- A Proof of English Proficiency
- A Recommendation Letters
- A Copy of Study Permit/Visa
This scholarship program is worth $5,000 and it’s awarded to the shortlisted candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session.