Internship application ends: September 15, 2022
ADB Internship Programme is one of the most sought intership programmes in the whole world. It’s a project-oriented learning chance for graduate students to acquire experience through research assignments according to ADB’s current operational needs.
ADB advertises its internship programme two times a year, and it accepts the applications of motivated, self-directed, and open-minded persons.
The ADB internship programme grants interns the following opportunities:
- It offers the interns the opportunity to work in a major international development organization.
- It offers the interns the opportunity to work with experienced professionals from more than 40 countries.
- It offers interns the opportunity to acquire a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does.
- It offers interns the opportunity to contribute to ADB’s business via research outputs.
The Internship aspirants must:
- enrol in a Master’s- or PhD-level programme at a school in one of the ADB member countries, both prior to and after the internship assignment.
- engage in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work.
- be a citizen of one of ADB’s members
- hold an excellent command of English language.
- have professional experience that’s relevant to the assignment.
Selection Procedure For ADB Internship
All qualified aspirants should apply through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES).
- ADB publishes the assignments on the website and aspirants choose assignments of interest.
- Aspirants should apply via ACES, prepare their CVs and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (Curriculum Vitae and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete application.
- All applications submitted after the internship ended will not be considered.
- To avoid application errors, aspirants are advised not to wait till the last day of the application period before they submit their applications.
- ADB assesses aspirants’ applications based on: eligibility criteria, relevance of academic study and work experience; and the level of interest and motivation to add to development work. Also, ADB considers gender, institutional representation, and nationality balance in the over-all intern selection procedure.
All aspirants are advised to upload the below documents in the “Attachments” section of your application:
• A proof of enrollment to a Master’s or PhD programme. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
• An essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question. (Check essay questions below)
Frequently Asked Question:
- Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
- Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).
To avoid unnecessary application error, do not wait till the last day of application before you apply for this Internship programme. Being shortlisted for this Internship will definitely open doors of opportunities for you.
The University of Derby International Merit Scholarships for Canadian Students in the UK 2022
Study-In-USA: 2022 Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-UK: 2022 UNICAF Scholarships for Postgraduate Students
Study-In-UK: 2022 Imperial College London Studentship for Developing CountriesStudy-In-USA: 2022
Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students